Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(12-02-2015, 12:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'm confident my phrasing and word choice accurately depicts my sentiments on the subject. Shall I interpret your revision as a threat? Please elaborate on the consequences should aforementioned statements of my 'belief' be incorrect.‎

There you go.  Never even said it was threatening.  Asked if I should interpret it as such.  When you communicate lazily, it puts an onus of interpretation on the reader.  In the future, attempt more specificity in order to avoid said confusion.

You said 'Hope is probably a better word'.  You understand 'hope' has a couple of meanings, depending on how it is used, correct?

Technically speaking, if I were to assume you wanted to replace 'believe' with 'Hope'; then you are using its verb form and are essentially saying 'I want it to be the case.'  Obviously not.  I KNEW it was that case.  Because it was REALITY. 

Unfortunately, I did not interpret the statement that way, and am partially to blame for that.  For that, I apologize, I was getting heated.  I interpreted it as expecting some sort of consequence, incorrectly.  

But still, please don't 'come after me.'  I'm a meek man with dainty hands and pastel shirts.  You're clearly too much of a big devout man for me.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - Vas Deferens - 12-02-2015, 04:58 PM