Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(12-02-2015, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely why I said affiliated; I suppose recognized would be a beeter word to use for someone attempting to play Devil's Advocate.

Either way, it is irrelevant. Formal affiliation or recognition is not necessary to be Christian, whether it is from the government or another religious organization.

(12-02-2015, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you consider any organization that calls themselves Christians, such as this one, to be a Christian based organization?

My position is that they believe themselves to be Christians. My belief does not jive with their belief, but it also does not jive with Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, or Latter Day Saints. It's not my place to determine whether or not they are Christian.

(12-02-2015, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Often times we have to employ the "reasonable person" concept.

I am very confident that if the legal principle of the "reasonable person" test were applied to everything I have said in this thread, it would stand.

(12-02-2015, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure what bar has been moved.

My apologies, you never set a bar to begin with, so there was no bar to move.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - Belsnickel - 12-02-2015, 05:06 PM