Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(12-02-2015, 05:06 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Either way, it is irrelevant. Formal affiliation or recognition is not necessary to be Christian, whether it is from the government or another religious organization.

My position is that they believe themselves to be Christians. My belief does not jive with their belief, but it also does not jive with Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, or Latter Day Saints. It's not my place to determine whether or not they are Christian.

I am very confident that if the legal principle of the "reasonable person" test were applied to everything I have said in this thread, it would stand.

My apologies, you never set a bar to begin with, so there was no bar to move.

The question is not a difficult one. Do you believe that this AOG orgainzation and other terrorist groups would be considered a Christian Based Oganization using the "Reasonable Person Standard" that we must often times apply?

And don't sell yourself short; it does matter what you think; so a yes or no would be preferable from the typical; it's not up to me to decide.  

Let's say I sat the bar there
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - bfine32 - 12-02-2015, 05:13 PM