Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(12-02-2015, 05:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't believe any hate group could actually be based on Christian principles, myself. But then we will get into the script I mentioned before that is being played out here, and is played out time and time again whenever any act of violence is carried out with religious motivation.

Would you say that any group that cites the Christian Bible to back its behavior considers itself Christian?  And perhaps, since they have scripture to support them, there are at least as Christian as any other?

I don't think ANYONE who kills another person (excl. self defense / accident) is a religious person in the sense that I believe religion should make you love and take care of each other vs kill them because they disagree with you or your point of view.  Whether that be religious or political.  And that goes for groups like the KKK, Army of God & ISIS.  They are simply people so wrapped up in their own hate / views they found something to try and pull other in.

But they can still CLAIM to be Christian (or whatever religion) and as such would be labeled that way.

The Son of Sam wasn't labeled a "Jewish Killer".  But he was Jewish (and then converted).

Ted Bundy said he was Methodist.  No one said all of them were serial killers.

But also, neither one of those claimed to kill in their god's name or to promote what they though was some kind of abomination in their religious views.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - GMDino - 12-02-2015, 05:52 PM