Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(12-02-2015, 06:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha why on earth would you go to all this trouble?   To win the Internet?  I must really be in your head, you should probably start charging me rent.  

Idc what you think of me as your opinion matters zero to me.    I don't feel the need to make a collage of my life because it's a waste of my time.   If I cared at all what anyone here thought I would just put my personal Facebook or our VK page link.    You can think whatever you like about me.   But just know that you are so consumed about what I think about you that you actually have taken the time to take photos of a license plate, then added a note to another photo or a license plate, then made this breech collage.  

All of which is circumstantial anyway ..... No one knows what you look like here.  And no one cares.  

Oh btw .... how did you hold up in SERE training?   What made you break?

More excuses, liar.  Everything you do here is a waste of time.  "Your" here for my entertainment.  Now dance.

If you hear the rain on your roof during the night and in the morning the ground is wet that is circumstantial evidence it rained, genius.

I didn't go to SERE school.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey shooting down Russian planes - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-02-2015, 06:37 PM