Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty
This article takes Esper to task for not publicly calling out Trump and his administration's shannigans while Esper was still in office.

But I'm wondering if I might has done the same--kept my mouth shut publicly, but worked behind the scenes to stop them from starting wars with Iran and Venezuela, hitting Mexico with rockets, or shooting protestors--knowing I'd be replaced with a yes man.

LOL Stephen Miller, says Esper, wanted to cut off Al-Baghdadi's head and dip it in pigs blood as a public warning to terrorists.

Mark Esper Under Fire for Keeping 'Essential' Trump Information Secret

https://www.newsweek.com/mark-esper-under-fire-keeping-essential-trump-information-secret-1704880

Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper has come under fire for not previously sharing claims about former President Donald Trump detailed in his new book, A Sacred Oath: Memoirs of a Defense Secretary in Extraordinary Times.

The memoir will not be officially released until Tuesday, but several of the book's details have been made public ahead of time. For example, Esper alleges in the book that Trump asked about shooting Black Lives Matter protesters during the summer of 2020, as well as mulled the possibility of launching missiles into Mexico to target drug cartels.

Trump fired Esper in 2020, days after news outlets projected that then-candidate Joe Biden would win the contentious presidential race. The allegations in his book, set to be released more than a year after Esper's ousting, offer more insight into the Trump administration's behind-the-scenes dealings and discussions, information some are now saying should have been released sooner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge to Milley and Esper--Do Your Duty - Dill - 05-10-2022, 07:51 PM