Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-11-2022, 08:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Good points, as always.  I'm infinitely more comfortable spending money on our military, although I will admit our defense budget is obscene, rather than that of another country.  I suppose this falls under the low hanging fruit of government, something that takes little to no effort that you can crow about at election time.  The problem is, in this instance, is that domestic issues are in the toilet and, as you say, there's no easy fix.  Whether it falls on them or not Biden and his government look incompetent on this issue.  I won't even get into others.

Yeah, this a little bit of the same ol' wine in a brand new bottle.  For a long time we've thrown a lot of money into various military interests and we've also heard a lot of complaints that we have Americans going without while we sink nearly fictitious amounts of money into other countries. It's easier to call it a necessary defense expenditure when we have boots on the ground, though.

If we completely regress we can hear Biden tell us that no price is too great because we gotta fight 'em over there so we don't have to fight 'em over here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Nately120 - 05-11-2022, 10:17 PM