Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-11-2022, 11:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What’s the cause of this baby shortage? I know there has been recalls on baby food from china in the past. I wonder if the Shanghai lock down has anything to do with this?

You might be on to something here. Let's hope this isn't the case along with our medications for survival also lay in the hands of a country that doesn't like us. If baby formula is in short supply, this is a problem that should be escalated to resolve. Yes, mothers can solve some of that by breastfeeding, but it's not a cure all for most families due to heal and other situations.

I'm torn on Ukraine. We really can't let them lose. We are fighting a war General Patton warned us about, but through the weapons furnished to Ukraine. So, when you think about it, we are defeating the Russians without putting our troops at harm. I mean, Isn't that what everyone want's? 

As for China, I think it's pretty obvious there's not any trust there. When Putin started his atrocities against Ukraine, they showed their cards by not condemning Russia's actions. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - HarleyDog - 05-12-2022, 12:25 AM