Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-11-2022, 09:05 PM)Stewy Wrote: If products are not available then no am amount of $$$$ matters.

Ah, but it IS available. But just like the Anti-viral pill for Covid, only those the govt. deems worthy gets it..... you have to be an illegal crossing the border.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gop-rep-illegal-migrants-pallets-baby-formula

Quote:Pallets of baby formula are being sent to holding facilities at the border amid a shortage that has seen many parents unable to find it at their local stores, according to a GOP representative. 

"They are sending pallets, pallets of baby formula to the border," Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., said in a video posted to Facebook Wednesday. "Meanwhile, in our own district at home, we cannot find baby formula."

"I don't know about you, but if I am a mother, anywhere anytime in America, and I go to my local Walmart or Target or Publix or Safeway or Kroger or wherever it may be that you shop and you are seeing their shelves and you are seeing signs that you are not able to get baby formula," she said. "And then you see the American government sending by the pallet thousands and thousands of containers of baby formula to the border, that would make my blood boil."

And for those who will just say "Fox News"... there are pictures. Can't wait to see who gets food during the upcoming food crisis.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Sled21 - 05-12-2022, 11:46 AM