Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-15-2022, 11:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Seeing prisoners or wards of the state getting benefits is one thing. Watching tons of formula go to the border to be given to those coming here uninvited and illegally, while you can't find formula to feed your baby, is something totally different. This one issue will be a huge blow to the democrat party. You start jacking around with people's kids, and you're gonna have problems.

The people getting the formula are prisoners.

I really can't say I am surprised that the talking point from the conservative media mouthpieces is that we should be starving children.

(05-15-2022, 11:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: According to some, nothing is on the Biden administration, yet his presidency is marked by supply chain issues all across the board and record gasoline prices. The buck stops at the top, right? He owns all this. 

I really don't understand how the proponents of capitalism want to blame market failures on the government. You want a free market? Don't blame the government when it doesn't do what you want it to.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Belsnickel - 05-15-2022, 12:16 PM