Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-18-2022, 03:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think he's more annoyed that people who choose to not get the vaccine clog up the hospitals when they choose to go get treatment they probably wouldn't have needed in the first place. 

Feel bad he lost his mom. It really sucks.

He's not the only person that has.
Dad got it (was mild on him) he passed it to my mom and his dad, both passed 2/3 months later. How do you think Dad feels?
Grandpa was vaccinated, Mom's age group was authorized on her 3rd day in the hospital.. too late.
I got mine asap. Another friend of mine got his asap, and just recently got over his 3rd time with the COVID (I stay far away from him). 

Coming on here and taking it out on people on the message board just cause you disagree with their political views is wrong. 

(05-18-2022, 06:43 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: What is wrong with Boob Milk? What did we give them before formula was available? Seems like our species has made it a long time without formula. People are too dependent on science . Give me the 40 million. Use your own milk or make something else.

Mostly being a smart ass here. But give me the money.

People do have to work as well. So can't be there 24/7, then there is the whole pumping thing that they aren't comfortable with.
Some women just can't get the hang of breast feeding, or don't produce enough, so there's plenty of other reasons as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Mike M (the other one) - 05-19-2022, 02:08 AM