Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US
(05-20-2022, 02:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK fair enough. I asked for your answer and you gave me one, one I'd personally approve of. I would ask though if this idea would really be viable politically. I can imagine quite some republicans would have fiercely opposed such a move and called it a radical leftist ploy. I'd say this would even be tricky to push through in my country, and we're way less averse to government interference than America is.

The second thing I'd say is that this is not a fix for the present problem and hence a bit of a hindsight idea. Doesn't mean you're wrong, just means it's not the plan folks could follow through right now. And I take it right now action is still needed.

Not sure i was 100% clear.

Plants were shut down in Feb.
Inspectors should have been there in a few days after that. Supervise everything getting cleaned and get production back online asap.

Production is just now getting back underway. That's what? 2 and a half months of No Production and product recalled? Totally inexcusable for the market size they command.

As far as what to do for now? 
use tax payer money to cover the S&H for getting it direct to families that can't wait any longer or that can't find the product in their areas.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: $40 billion for Ukraine, no baby formula for the US - Mike M (the other one) - 05-20-2022, 02:57 PM