Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism
(12-04-2015, 12:09 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: My first thought is to discount this theory as conspiracy thinking. But the fact that the investigation is taking awhile makes me think there may be some thing to this. The longer it takes for the investigation, the more likely this is.

Well there were a lot of theories...

(12-02-2015, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet the FBI is waiting on further information before they consider it terrorism, but what do they know compared to Roscoe P. Coltrane of the San Bernadino Police Force.

Many are pointing to the procedures employed by the suspects point to terrorism; yet, we still have a long way to go. 

It could possibly be a love triangle. 

(12-03-2015, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Shades of Bonnie and Clyde;  a lot left to play out. 

(12-03-2015, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps; once the motive is determined.

Please do everyone in the forum a favor and discuss the situation as it unfolds; as opposed to trying to defend a ridiculous assertion.

This situation is turning out to be very unique.  

(12-03-2015, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: One of the theories kicked around that I think may make the most sense is that this was part of a cell that was planning a bigger attack, but one of them felt he/she got insulted at this party and went home and got folks/equipment already available.

But its still terrorism.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - GMDino - 12-02-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - GMDino - 12-04-2015, 12:16 AM