Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers
(06-05-2015, 05:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you're not suggesting that life is similar for 63% of the country as it is for the less than 1% trans population?

Also, skin color and gender identity are both biological, so I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest.

and my point still stands as you said earlier that discrimination occurs because those being discriminated against are too weak. Trans people should ignore the people who beat and kill them for being trans.

Probably this woman's problem:

http://youtu.be/glrh2JrtFOU

So weak.

That's a shame at what happened but we all know what happens when black girls think another girl is hitting on their guy or their man is hitting on another girl.    They beat the heck out of the girl.... Especially if it's a white girl.....   Not to mention blacks are very homophobic anyway.  

Not saying the beating was ok.   We have a legal system for assault.   No need for a hate crime.   But we all must know our surroundings.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers - StLucieBengal - 06-05-2015, 09:01 PM