Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Mike Brown always bashed as the worst owner in football
(07-27-2022, 12:32 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Mike made his bed in the 90s and has had to sleep in it, sadly. He isn’t the worst owner, people don’t hear about the families he helps who are employed by him. I used to have a friend who cleaned offices down there, his dad was the facility engineer after PBS opened, and he would tell me stories about how Mike is paying for so-and-so’s cancer treatments, or someone’s loved one’s funeral, etc. And these aren’t players, coaches, or front office members. These are regular, “everyday type” workers working behind the scenes. People who NEED the help. Thats a caring old man, if anything.

I’m not saying he’s great, but he’s FAAAAAAR from the worst owner in sports. Look at all the scumbags who have had scandals…Mike Brown is not one of those types.

This. I've criticized Mike HEAVILY in the past, but it was always how he ran the football team and not how he was as a human being.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Mike Brown always bashed as the worst owner in football - PhilHos - 07-27-2022, 12:34 PM