Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Watson will play against Bengals
(08-01-2022, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is a bad take. I haven't seen anyone say Watson did nothing wrong; nor have I seen anyone "bend over backwards" to defend him. The judge heard all the evidence and made the ruling. I see a lot of bending over backwards to question here ruling and most of them have never actually been a judge or a female.

I feel many are looking for more simply because he is a QB for an opposing NFL team. His "victims"  feel they have been compensated for any acts committed against them. The Judge deemed it worthy of a six-game suspension and restricted where he could get messages. What would be the huge difference if she would have made it 4, 8. or 17?

NO doubt DW did some foul shit, but it doesn't appear to rise to the level of violence or even coercion according to the ruling and the women seems content with their compensation. 

The PA won't appeal and the NFL has placed itself in a bad spot if they appeal. 

The ruling was based on only a handful of the cases. Not all 24. That’s part of the problem. And yes - I think 17 would have made a big difference. It would have kept him out football for another entire year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Watson will play against Bengals - pally - 08-01-2022, 09:38 AM
RE: Watson will play against Bengals - CJD - 08-01-2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Watson will play against Bengals - CJD - 08-01-2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Watson will play against Bengals - J24 - 08-01-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Watson will play against Bengals - Nicomo Cosca - 08-01-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Watson will play against Bengals - CJD - 08-01-2022, 11:49 AM