Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-11-2022, 10:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump fan, huh?  Nice.  Yeah, I see you still have the 2020 sign up...yep, I'm with you on that...well minus the Pence part, haha!  So before I take your daughter out on our date I'd just like to put you at ease by telling you that anyone who says anything bad about me is a liar who has an agenda against me, anything in my possession or on my computer that is illegal was planted there by the FBI and I will now invoke my right to refuse to answer any of your questions on these matters.

Oh, also I own lots of unregistered guns because the government is corrupt as hell.  So, is it too soon to call you dad?

Well I think just like the KY AG Daniel Cameron who just said it best "Folks here in Kentucky will always support someone the media despises and the left hates, because it means that person is standing up for their values."

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/11/kentucky-republican-officials-weigh-in-on-fbi-search-of-trump-property/65399242007/

Law and order... and in the far distance reality exists somewhere
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - NATI BENGALS - 08-11-2022, 10:25 AM