Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
(09-05-2022, 06:10 PM)Housh Wrote: What i mean is individually

I’m sure there’s a game someone will name where he was bad and lost it but from my memory i don’t think Burrow has had a fail like that yet.

That’s so weird.

Joe even last year has thrown some boneheaded throws straight to the other team. I think the reason is when he does something stupid like that it's usually while he's busting his ass to make a big play or something rather than some guys that just do something dumb as hell for no reason in a position it didn't need to be done. I can't pull any specific plays from memory but he's definitely did 3 or 4 awful plays.

Now in a general sense overall in most games and over the course of a season since LSU he has been very consistently good. I can't think of 1 game where I was like wow he did truly awful. He has bad moments that led to mediocre performances overall by the end, which is pretty great if your worst games are most peoples averageish performance.

Also there's no such thing as bad mojo. Plenty of posts with that kind of potential that are forgotten because nothing happened. This better be one of them though.

Also if Joe's going to start having bad games we will find out this season with our tough schedule.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 09-06-2022, 01:45 AM