Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers at Bengals Predictions
(09-09-2022, 04:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who is their QB coach again? This could have a lot to do with how well Pickett is developed.

Also, Ben was pretty bad last season and they upgraded their OL. Not near as much as we did, but they did.

I could see a score similar to what you say here if Hochuli wasn't the ref and they called it fair but he won't.

It will be closer than that pretty sure just cause of the no calls and bad calls Hochuli and the refs make.

I get it.  But, Ben knew that offense.  He directed it with ease.  I remember a few good plays here and there with Trubisky while with the Bears.  NOthing really stood out to me.  I know he’s got some wheels, but is in no way close to Lamar Jackson or Mahomes.

My point, Ben may have been declining physically.  But, he could make that offense sing because of his familiarity with it.  Trubisky?  Wouldn’t place a bet on him being the leader Ben was.

Steelers are trying their dangedest to get a rise out of the Bengals with what they’re saying in public (even Ben took a shot at us).  Bottom line, best I can tell, BEngals don’t care.  Taylor has had this team flying above that radar, and focusing them on the game and not the garbage coming out of PIttsburgh.  They’re off doing their business and not getting involved in all of that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers at Bengals Predictions - kevin - 09-04-2022, 02:33 PM
RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - J24 - 09-04-2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - M.W. - 09-05-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Graphicguy - 09-11-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - wcu - 09-08-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - tms - 09-09-2022, 02:13 PM