Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
(09-11-2022, 08:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Let's just hope that this is his bad game and that he doesn't morph into Baker Mayfield. Guys can regress.

LoL

(09-11-2022, 08:34 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yes, and remember he had an operation during the preseason where they removed some of his intestine and was a lot worse than we thought when first announced.

Still, the QB play in the first half was one of the worse imaginable. 

True, very good point. I think I've kinda overlooked that because he's been so tough. We do know this freak will use this as motivation. I bet he's madder than hell right now.

(09-11-2022, 08:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d at least partially blame Tobin for giving the coaches a choice between Cordell Volson and Jackson Carman at LG. They were set up to fail.

I don’t understand why Spain is sitting on the couch unsigned. Hopefully the leash is extremely short for Volson with Scharping here now.

Gotta do something, Volson was just pathetic.

(09-11-2022, 08:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ve blamed how many OL coaches in a row now? At some point the FO has to start nailing some of these picks.

Fair point for sure .

(09-11-2022, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...you should see the post i just made and then deleted about some of the fans on here. 

Scathing, to say the least. Brutally honest and on the mark. 

I'm still deciding if/when to actually post it. 

Do it!

(09-11-2022, 09:25 PM)Destro Wrote: Every QB has a horrible game. Even the "elites," so Burrow having one isn't a surprise. I think it stings because it is the first game after an impressive season and it was against the Stealers. I'd be shocked to see anything close to this for the rest of the year. Rather have it now than while in the playoffs.

Yes.  Everyone is due an egg now and then. It's just been downright comical watching some of his fanboys try to downplay his role in the loss, and trying to pin blame on everyone from the coaches not having a backup long snapper (great use of a roster spot.....a backup long snapper, LMFAO), to the kid selling peanuts in the upper deck, lol 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-11-2022, 10:03 PM