Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism
(12-07-2015, 05:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Churches could also do more if they didn't spend the collection money on building bigger churches so they can get more members to collect more money to build bigger churches so they can get more members so they can collect more money to build bigger churches so they can get more members to collect more money to build bigger churches . . .

As they get bigger, they can also increase their ability to help more people.

(12-08-2015, 01:49 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just off the top of my head, the last three churches I have attended have all expanded.

Name them, let's take a look and see why they are expanding and how much they are helping within their respective communities.

I'm not a religious person at all, so I'm not biased on this subject. I'm just middle of the road. Sure some churches are all about me me me, but that's far from the norm. I do know that some churches do good by helping people, so I'm not afraid to admit when they do good as well as when they don't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - GMDino - 12-02-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - Mike M (the other one) - 12-08-2015, 04:42 PM