Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-10-2022, 02:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-New-week-another-Zac-apology-for-bad-play-call?pid=1254066#pid1254066

I got a feeling you are acting a little irrational and making things up in your head. Go outside and get some air

thanks for looking it up. I didn't want to take the time to find the counter to "Zac never takes the blame" comment, but I did remember him doing so in the past. And I actually like his demeanor on the field and at the podium. I'm not crazy about those out-of-control coaches who fly off the handle all the time. 

The amount of venom being heaped on Zac Taylor after building a team that went to the Super Bowl last year, and has been competitive in every game this year, is a little overboard. In the game day thread, someone said he was the worst coach in the history of the NFL. Does anyone watch other games and see some of the plays they call? 

Part of the problem must be expectations among Bengals fans. Vegas had the Bengals 10th in odds, with the Ravens ahead of them, and even the Browns before Watkins suspension was extended. Other authorities do not see the Bengals as this Super Team. 

Yes, we haven't figured out cover 2 as yet, mainly because until last game we couldn't get a running game going. But four new OL takes time to gel. The Bengals will figure it out.

Get out your anger about the loss if you need to. But let's not start leaping to speculation "these-players-look-angry-at-Zac" speculation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Nepa - 10-10-2022, 03:23 PM