Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-10-2022, 05:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The total lack of capability for some to handle a little bit of adversity speaks a lot about today's generation. Just about every pundit was favoring the Ravens to run away with the division. Wd just went into their stadium, without Higgins and without Reader, and got beat by a last sexomd field goal. And evidently did it with the worst coaches in the NFL...

I went in to the game knowing we could very well lose by wide margin. What's upsetting is the defense more than did its job and even with the offensive struggles. We probably either win this game or give ourselves a much better chance to win. If our play callers realize Joe Mixon is actually running the ball and we at least attempt to punch it in from the 2yd line on 1st or 2nd down. Then if that still doesn't work you kick a field goal. That's why people are upset because we played good enough to win to only have coaching decisions not give us a chance. Our schedule isn't getting easier it's only gonna get tougher. I'd also say in the 1st 2 games if we just helped the tackles like we have in years past with a TE or RB chipping the end we probably win 1 or both of those games as well. That's why I'm upset is because we've played well enough to be in a very good position this season only to have our coaches throw it away.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - NUGDUKWE - 10-10-2022, 06:24 PM