Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-10-2022, 01:43 PM)Tony Wrote: It's not even a take lol. It's facts. These players have all been quoted saying these things. Look at their faces on the sidelines. Esp Burrow and Chase. It's obvious they know they can't overcome Zac being a horrible playcaller.. The offense is as stagnant as it gets... 

Sorry Tony but it is your take. None of the comments were very critical of the coaches. Yes they didn't come out and defend them and I do think they did not like the calls. But I don't see that being signs that a mutiny is brewing. Players are frustrated with losing because they have high expectations. If the players were expressing excitement and joy --I would be really worried.

Personally I wish he was not the OC. I think the game plans/schemes are not great.  I prefer my head coach to be managing the game and talking to players in all three areas. ZT cannot manage the game as he needs to be thinking of the next play. I think some of the challenges they have experienced is game management.

The game plans need to change. Teams are throwing the same defense at the Bengals and no answers are apparent. I am not sure promoting Callaghan makes a lot of sense either given they share the responsibility but at least it would mix it up a bit which at this point couldn't hurt
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - CanadianBengal - 10-10-2022, 06:36 PM