Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh the Poetic Justice that might await us
(12-10-2015, 02:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The Carson hate is just pathetic. Y'all remind of the guy that gets dumped by his girlfriend, then meets the love of his life and marries her, but still holds a grudge against the former flame. Carson leaving and refusing to play here was the catalyst for the change that occurred in Mike Brown and this organization as a whole. Instead of whining about him all the time, you ought to just say thank you. 5 straight years of playoffs..... thank you Carson. (You know, Carson could still be here in the same atmosphere and we could keep having 4-12 seasons....)

I never really had a problem with Carson after he left, and I was glad he found a place to thrive.  However.... that whole mess leading up to the Sunday night game pissed me off.  He and Arians kept talking about how it was a revenge game for him, and how awful Cincinnati was.  He had his chance at a revenge game when he was with Oakland, but that didn't work out so well for him.  Now he just seems like he's holding a grudge.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh the Poetic Justice that might await us - Earendil - 12-10-2015, 03:51 PM