Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-11-2022, 03:22 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Bengals are only 16 yards per game EPA from being 21st in the NFL and if you think that can't flip quickly you'd be mistaken. They're not as good as you're claiming, to this point anyway.

Like I've pointed out in other posts about this is that their parameters are too broad in rankings. Many teams that are the league leaders in rushing are built for this and probably have lower tier QB's and WR's that are never going to grade out highly in passing ratings. Their are just so many variables that have to be factored in that its just not black and white.

Most teams that do have the QB's to do so are usually strapped by the salary cap per the QB weighting down the cap and causing them to have lesser talent.

The Bengals have 3 great WR and a good QB, I promise you that when the run game begins to click and used as a weapon the long balls will open up.  

Am willing to wager that the Bengals become a better passing team this year if they can establish the run and bring the safeties up, sure bet for you and your analytics. You cant lose, check your stats and name the wager.

Stats and numbers can't tell the whole story of football. Getting those safeties and LBers to cheat up and/or hesitate for a split second can make all the difference in the world on a pass play.

And I don't care how many slide rules and computer programs you show me. The play action fake hasn't been a football staple for 40 years because it doesn't work,
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - bengalfan74 - 10-11-2022, 03:31 PM