Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-11-2022, 02:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yessir. There's a lot to like about the job Taylor has done to get this team back to winning.....but this aspect needs a lot of work. Being fair, there are those times he calls a good play, and the execution is shit.  There are also times a complete surprise catches everyone and it's a good call, a ballsy call (see Ja'Marr Chase sweep on 4th and 1 against Vegas in the playoffs) and then they go back to the well and too often (see Ja'Marr Chase sweep on 4th and 1 against Miami, lol). Then there's the Philly special calls....where you're just...."what?". 

I'll tell you this though, and my brother and I talk about this every Saturday and Sunday, OCs seem to be way overthinking things a lot these days. It's not just us, and it's not even just the pros.

Nice post Wyche, need this positivity. We all just need Zac to settle down and not overthink things like a lot of OC's are
doing all across the NFL this season.

(10-11-2022, 02:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....and another thing, I think their strategy for calling plays is way too complicated/cumbersome. 

So true, keep it simple stupid. Mellow

(10-11-2022, 02:46 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Pipe down, I said this all off season only two hear analytics does not support a good run game helping the passing game out 
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

No, bringing the safeties up to help stop the run absolutely helps. 

Was right there with you Go Cards and still stand by it. Even if KG can put up stats that refute it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-11-2022, 05:22 PM