Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Players are turning on Zac finally
(10-11-2022, 11:43 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sorry my mother got rushed to Emergency room and had to step away for awhile.  

Interesting stats but will dive a little deeper at lunch tomorrow when afforded more time and energy and will compare some full seasons against full seasons to get a complete dataset on both sides. You may be right.   

Yet either way I still want the run game to get going and believe it will equate to more points, wins, and open up the passing game. 

Said all offseason that running the ball was the key to our success this year per they were going to play us like we did Mahomes. You argued well against it each time and that's ok because I learned some things. 

I've offered stats to show this is happening right now and all of a sudden you disagree with #'s, and that's ok too.  There is more than one way to skin a cat and sure your #'s will come fruition by the seasons end, but presently they're not imho.

You have no reason to apologize. I’m terribly sorry to hear that and I hope your family is okay.

Regarding football, I want the run game to get going. It does have value and it is absolutely abysmal right now. One thing to keep in mind about last year, however, is that Cincinnati had one of the most dangerous passing attacks in the league despite having one of the worst rushing attacks in the league. Cincinnati is actually a good example of how they don’t affect each other much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Players are turning on Zac finally - Tony - 10-10-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Players are turning on Zac finally - KillerGoose - 10-11-2022, 11:58 PM