Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(11-25-2015, 08:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I guess I'd understand that way if it was based on points, rather than standings. A team can be pretty stacked and just have a bad week. That'd be neat if it was ordered by points. 

(11-26-2015, 01:22 AM)Benton Wrote: That's been part of it. But the waiver wire killed me the first couple weeks. I put a waiver on a player and then at the last minute I'd find out he went somewhere else. So I'd scramble and take somebody who was a FA.

And I still don't get it. I even skipped a week of not picking anyone up, just so I would move to the top of the waiver wire, but yet someone that picked up a player the week the week that I skipped and still ended up ranked ahead of me and got Arizona RB D. Johnson the following week. Baffling

(12-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry for my absence from the league guys.  Work has been killing me after my promotion.  I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.

Grats
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR? - Mike M (the other one) - 12-10-2015, 06:13 PM