Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus
(10-27-2022, 09:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Thanks for the info.  Makes sense they find that GOP façade of Christianity, family values, law and order, and capitalism for all/anyone can make it appealing.

Eh, that's a rather disingenuous take on my post.  While you are free to claim the GOP only pays lip service to the topics I listed, the fact remains they are far more in sync with Hispanics on those issues that Dems, who clearly pay lip service to issues as well. 

Quote:I'll double down on the internet racism and say their absurd fertility rate combined with our country trending towards outlawing abortion will have this country "pressing 2 for espanol" for ever more!  Take THAT, conservatives!

Dude, I've lived in Southern California since 1986, you're talking decades ago for me.  Luckily, I'm not a racist and want everyone who wants to legally become a US citizen and join the cause to be able to do so.  Plus Hispanic women are hot as hell and I've dated more than my share of them. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2022, 10:12 PM