Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus
(10-27-2022, 10:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It’ll be “press 2 for English”. Equidad.

They WILL replace us!

Maybe the democrats can court the vote of people who fear whites becoming the minority now.

(10-27-2022, 10:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eh, that's a rather disingenuous take on my post.  While you are free to claim the GOP only pays lip service to the topics I listed, the fact remains they are far more in sync with Hispanics on those issues that Dems, who clearly pay lip service to issues as well. 

Dude, I've lived in Southern California since 1986, you're talking decades ago for me.  Luckily, I'm not a racist and want everyone who wants to legally become a US citizen and join the cause to be able to do so.  Plus Hispanic women are hot as hell and I've dated more than my share of them. 

I never said they should be voting D, I said that the current GOP's brand of BS should be right up their alley and admitting that it does seem to go beyond Trump.  So yes, I admitted you had a point but I did so in a manner which trashes my least favorite political party...I'm a petty person. You could be racist and say I'm a standard mediocre white male with a fragile ego.

I will admit I got a laugh at that second part, because I know you don't mean it this way BUT "I'm not a racist, I've boinked hispanic chicks" is an amusing statement.  I'm not sure I ever checked them off my list in the halcyon days when I was youthful and semi-desirable.  Side note, Indian chicks are pretty wacky in bed in my experience. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Nately120 - 10-27-2022, 10:13 PM