Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus
(10-27-2022, 10:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I never said they should be voting D, I said that the current GOP's brand of BS should be right up their alley and admitting that it does seem to go beyond Trump.  So yes, I admitted you had a point but I did so in a manner which trashes my least favorite political party...I'm a petty person.  You could be racist and say I'm a standard mediocre white male with a fragile ego.

Fair enough.  As I stated, I "know" you well and your intentions, so I didn't take it as a negative.  my comment was more for people reading who wouldn't be so familar.  Admittedly not a large audience at this point.  Smirk

Quote:I will admit I got a laugh at that second part, because I know you don't mean it this way BUT "I'm not a racist, I've boinked hispanic chicks" is an amusing statement.  I'm not sure I ever checked them off my list in the halcyon days when I was youthful and semi-desirable.  Side note, Indian chicks are pretty wacky in bed in my experience. 

Nah, what I said was "I'm not racist AND I dig me some Hispanic chicks".  Not the same thing. Tongue

As for Indian woman, never had the pleasure myself, and I will sadly report that most of my experiences with them, especially an ex-land lord, were not good.  But that's obviously not an indictment or description of Indian women as a whole.  Seriously though, that land lord is probably the most vile human being I have ever dealt with, and I may include people I've dealt with professionally in that mix.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2022, 10:31 PM