Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s
(10-27-2022, 07:00 PM)Housh Wrote: 1st thing I’d do is sign or trade for a fast guy that does nothing but deep routes. Idk if one is even available just speaking in a perfect world. You won’t be able to replicate Chase. But we CAN IMITATE Chase as best as we can by getting a fast guy that defenses will at least have to THINK about guarding. We’ve gotten used to those safeties staying deep so everything we can do to encourage those safeties to stay deep we should do.

2nd is create a whole gameplan for Tyler Boyd. He was already eating prior to Chases injury but now we kiNDA NEED him to eat so all this week I’d be focusing on Boyd. He’s proven he can be a number 1 we just need to focus on him. It’s hard to take a slot out the game.

I'd trade for Josh Reynolds if DET didn't ask too much.
He'd be signed through next year too, which is the same length as Boyd and Higgins.
He's put up 343 yards in 6 games with DET this year.
I doubt he'd cost more than a 3rd rounder.

If Reynolds couldn't be acquired, I'd change the gameplan to be all about the short passing game and running game.
Utilize 12 personnel and get the ball out quickly.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s - ochocincos - 10-28-2022, 12:27 PM