Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s
CHASE INJURY IS NO EXCUSE FOR LOSING

Bengals are 1-7 vs Browns lately and 0-2 in AFC North. If Bengals fall to 1-8 vs Browns and 0-3 in AFC NORTH, THERE ARE NO EXCUSES.

JUST WIN BABY....GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger

Because the NFL Rules on Injured Reserve List are complicated on if Chase would be allowed to come back if put on it. Because Bengals seem to not know how bad the Chase injury is on if he will miss games or miss rest of season. Because of these things and more, I can't even begin to guess what Bengals Options are. I am sure Bengals are looking at all the Options. I'm sure Bengals are thinking : If Chase can play again this season and in play-offs, they would like to have Chase. So don't look for Bengals to slam the door on getting Chase back in season or play-offs unless Doctors completely rule him Out For The Season.

This is so Complicated, Fans on here are just guessing and shooting spit balls on Trades and Player Moves. The NFL Rules are very complicated. I Myself would NOT make Chase OUT FOR THE SEASON AND PLAY-OFFS unless it becomes THE ONLY OPTION. I would leave Chase on the active roster as a doubtful player each week. I would go One Man Short on the Active Roster if that is the ONLY way to get Chase back playing if possible this season or play-offs. The NFL Injured Reserve Squad Rules are too complicated for me, and Bengals better make sure Chase can play if he is able to play. As for talk of Free Agents like Ross, that is even more complicated an Salary Cap. I don't think most FANS know how complicated all The NFL Rules are. Plus Bengals have WR's and TE's on Practice Squad and on Injured Reserve. On Practice squad Zac Taylor has 2 WR's and a TE that he must kind of like or he would not have them.

If Chase can come back this season or play-offs, by all means don't do anything where NFL Rules say he can't return. Bengals have a Bye Week coming up. Don't rush into Anything Stupid at this point.

So let Bengals handle the complicated X's and O's of NFL Rules. Most FANS don't know the Rules or The Injury and are Wild Guessing at Options.

FOR NOW....BEAT THE BROWNS....As my football coach use to say, THIS is our Team. ....Bengals could NOT add anybody to help them beat Cleveland or Carolina next 2 games. Then there is a BYE WEEK. I think Bengals will know more at the Bye Week. FOR NOW, BEAT CLEVELAND with THE TEAM WE HAVE.....For THE BROWNS GAME, THIS IS OUR TEAM practicing today on Friday.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s - kevin - 10-28-2022, 01:16 PM