Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus
(10-28-2022, 02:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, apparently by a home invader who is in custody.  Not much more is known than that.  Of course that hasn't stopped people from deciding it was a GOP induced attack.  I wonder if the same people who mocked Rand Paul, and congratulated his attacker will have the same response in this instance.

Apples and oranges, IMO. Didn't Rand Paul's attacker come at him hands on? Using a hammer is a bit of an escalation. Since we lack any knowledge of motivation on Pelosi's attacker I can't make a comparison there. I know Rand Paul's attacker took him on because of his perception that Paul was an asshole neighbor. If there was a similar motive and no weapon was used, I would have the same response. Too many differences, though.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Belsnickel - 10-28-2022, 02:49 PM