Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus
(10-28-2022, 02:49 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Oh Dino and dill trained me to not read articles.

Wha?

Quote:Also even my first impression is Crazy right winger induced. Although I wait for actual judgement until more info is given.

See, this is a perfect example of my issues with journalism today.  If I'm investigating this as a journalist I would find out that the GOP has their own Hispanic caucus and report that in my article.  After all, this would seem to be pertinent information, no?  The fact that this wasn't mentioned in the article, an article on a left leaning site btw, rather reinforces my general position on the state of journalism.

EDIT: For those that are likely to pounce on this point, the article does mention another caucus, but that the split was in regard to policy towards Cuba, not a party line split. And if that's the GOP caucus being mentioned by others then my original point stands.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hispanic Woman Cannot Join Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-28-2022, 02:52 PM