Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s
(10-28-2022, 05:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: What I know is Zac worked with Reynolds in LA and has never even sniffed around the guy the 3 different times he's been available the last two years.  

Fuller would be a decent add.  He's been productive and would keep defenses honest.  If I was looking to trade for a guy, one I would take a look at is Curtis Samuel.  He's a hybrid guy that can line up inside and outside as well as at RB.  He's also got return experience so you should still be able to get him a fair number of touches after Chase gets back.

Curtis Samuel is a nice thought, I like that guy. Damn good blocker too which shows he is a team player unlike a guy like
Elijah Moore who is wanting to force a trade because he isn't getting as many targets as he would like on a winning team.

Jerry Jeudy is still my hope though for sure and makes the most sense. Fuller is retired and Stewy watched him for years 
with the Texans and says he is trash and drops the ball and is injured all the time, no to Will Fuller.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough crying, what’s the Chase-less gameplan YOUD adopt? X’s and O’s - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2022, 05:29 PM