Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the President secretly did at Sandy Hook Elementary School
(12-13-2015, 08:22 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm not a huge conspiracy guy, Sandy Hook was a total false flag.

https://www.intellihub.com/sandy-hoodwinked-sandy-hook-3rd-anniversary/

The hard time I have with conspiracies is deciding which source is less credible, the government or the blogger/Youtuber. At the very least, conspiracies make me critically think about something from an entirely different viewpoint, even if it is just to disprove a false claim. The official explanation that guy in tactical gear in the woods at the time of the shooting was an unnamed off duty cop who was there and dressed that way by coincidence just sounds ridiculous, true or not. The video of two cops appearing to chase an unidentified 3rd person through the woods is also odd enough to take note of when there isn't an explanation for what was going on. Operation Northwood and MK Ultra were real, and that's no conspiracy, so it's hard to not question everything that happens at this point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the President secretly did at Sandy Hook Elementary School - 6andcounting - 12-13-2015, 09:57 AM