Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Would Like To See Bengals Run 50 % Of The Time
(11-03-2022, 06:34 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yep definitely. I definitely understand OPs sentiments about staying unpredictable and mixing it up, for a defence to respect your run game... or at least have to defend it. But there is no way we should drastically take the ball out of Burrow's hands, to give it to Mixon so he can run for another 1.6 yards. He definitely shouldn't have the ball on 50% of the snaps.

Run it a little more than we are and be unpredictable with when you do so though, I'd absolutely be in agreement with that.

Agree with all said here

Until the Bengals have at least an ok rushing attack then taking the ball out of Burrows hands is a mistake and not the best plan.

Athough Bengals do need to increase the runs a little as you suggested and they need to figure out how to get better production from running.

Whether it's switching backs, doing a rotation of backs, or changing scheme I'm not sure but it needs to be figured out.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like To See Bengals Run 50 % Of The Time - Go Cards - 11-03-2022, 08:15 AM