Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Would Like To See Bengals Run 50 % Of The Time
(11-03-2022, 08:15 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree with all said here

Until the Bengals have at least an ok rushing attack then taking the ball out of Burrows hands is a mistake and not the best plan.

Athough Bengals do need to increase the runs a little as you suggested and they need to figure out how to get better production from running.

Whether it's switching backs, doing a rotation of backs, or changing scheme I'm not sure but it needs to be figured out.

We will never know if they "have at least an ok rushing attack" because they won't commit themselves to running the football.  Sprinkling in 15 running plays a game because you have a stud QB is pure stupidity.  As good as Brady was in his prime New England was never this pass happy.

Zac wants people to believe the short dump off's to Mixon are an extension of the running game.  That's great in theory but not in practice because the defensive line doesn't react the same.  They still come up field exposing your QB to more hits.  

And why know screens?  Lot's of problems with these strategies and they all point back to the same place: Coaching
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like To See Bengals Run 50 % Of The Time - Daddy-O - 11-03-2022, 08:41 AM