Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers
(06-07-2015, 08:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If his only negative generalization of black people was that they are more homophobic, I could see your point. But considering he has called all people from Africa savages recently and there was more than just the homophobia part in that post, they are completely on point here.

St. Lucie has been getting very racist lately.

I can't say i've paid close enough attention to notice this. I think he was off base by claiming that the white girl would be beaten 'especially'. It doesn't matter if its a black girlfriend or a white girlfriend; i've seen both threaten another girl and it doesn't matter what color they are.

The homophobia comment wasn't really a generalization. That's the point i was making.

(06-07-2015, 12:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: But was it not a negative generalization? He was trying to tell me that we do not need discrimination protection and he did it by making a negative generalization about how a group of people are still discriminatory.

Kind of a double whammy in terms of destroying your own point.

Like i said above, i've not been following along closely enough to give a more informed opinion on his intent.

I just read that he made a comment on the black community and it looked to me like you and Dino were starting to say the claim was baseless.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers - rfaulk34 - 06-07-2015, 01:31 PM