Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans that you think should run for President in 2024
(11-13-2022, 05:00 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Bumping this because he's still, so far, the only serving Conservative that has caught my attention. If any others not listed in this thread have popped up since I started it, please roll them out.

And I have never thought that going with Desantis is moving on from Trump. ^^^^ THAT ^^^^ and possibly some one else rising, that we don't know about yet, is moving on from Trump.

As an Independent, I view Desantis as a Trump wannabe far more than anything else. Watching the cat fight between the two will be somewhat entertaining but mostly a bore. Desantis hasn't really stood up to him . . . yet. He's either waiting for the DOJ or Georgia to make Trump a bit more vulnerable before he finally lashes back or he already knows what dirt Trump has on him.

Are you suggesting that, while in office, Trump used his apparently unaccountable powers to collect info on political opponents, which he still has? 

Well I think it is a stretch to think someone who held the highest office in the land would misuse or mishandle intel for personal gain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republicans that you think should run for President in 2024 - Dill - 11-14-2022, 02:04 PM