Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals top 10 most popular team in American sports
That's cool and all but what is Sidelines.io that the post says the study was done by? When I go to that site it looks like some cheesy sports betting advice site and I can't easily find how the study by them was conducted. I can't even find it mentioned on their website, but I didn't spend a lot of time looking. Sorry but I'd take those rankings more seriously if they were done by someone else than some sports bets .whatever site.

I'm sure the Bengals have increased in popularity after last year and that's great. But as in all things social media you have to question such things.

Edit: I did a little more digging and I did find this about the "study" that states how it was apparently conducted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11431325/LA-Lakers-popular-sports-team-America-says-new-study.html

Quote:The list has been worked out by odds comparison experts Sidelines.io, who analyzed each team's number of followers, mentions, engagement rate, average likes and average attendance.

But of interest this ground breaking study has not been picked up by any major US sports media sources that I could find via Google search. Maybe they are just slow. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals top 10 most popular team in American sports - George Cantstandya - 11-16-2022, 02:24 PM