Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give some props to Frank Pollack
(11-29-2022, 11:43 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Where? Volson has done great for a rookie. He’s going to be a solid guard. Williams and the others are signed to deals. We need all the money we can muster to resign our own free agents.

Both tackles, preferably, but I know it's not happening. Both have been huge letdowns this year. Disagree on describing Volson as "great", even for a rookie, but he's improved enough you probably have to give him another year.

Sadly I think the Bengals are pretty much locked in on Jonah's option for 2023, unless they could somehow find a taker for it. That would be daylight robbery if they could. Should still draft T early. Very little of Collins' contract is guaranteed and they could move on with little financial penalty.

Bengals have the 6th most cap space in the NFL heading into 2023 as of right now and I wouldn't be surprised if Mixon doesn't get cut next offseason. It would save $7.25m in cap space in 2023 and $12.85m in 2024 which could directly go towards Higgins if they're actually planning on trying to keep both Chase and Higgins to go with Burrow. A top paid RB who doesn't produce like a top RB is pure wasteful luxury.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give some props to Frank Pollack - TheLeonardLeap - 11-29-2022, 06:21 PM