Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give some props to Frank Pollack
(11-29-2022, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: We will find that out in the Super Bowl. Big Grin

I doubt it, and not because of the Bengals. I personally just don't trust Dak Prescott in getting to the SB even though I know the Cowboys have a good team this year. He's a good QB, but he's been coddled by great OL and great running game his whole career that have hidden him from needing to carry a team, and I don't know if he can step up and win it in the playoffs based off his arm. I think in my mind he's basically Kirk Cousins, if Kirk Cousins had been drafted to a team with a HoF OL and great running game.

I guess it's still possible that we see Parsons pull a Von Miller and just put the team on his back while they run heavily on the run game, but I would put better odds on the NFC's representative being the Eagles.

I think there's the Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Bengals who are real SB contenders left. 

Kirk Cousins is just Dak on a worse team, Jimmy G is simply bad in the playoffs and the 49ers this year aren't enough to carry him like they have in past playoffs, I don't trust the Bills when Josh Allen's elbow is balky and he's thrown 4 TD/5 INT with barely 60% completion and sub-7.0 YPA in the 4 games he's been injured, Lamar Jackson is terrible in the playoffs, and Ryan Tannehill is Ryan Tannehill.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give some props to Frank Pollack - TheLeonardLeap - 11-29-2022, 07:42 PM