Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give some props to Frank Pollack
(11-29-2022, 06:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Both tackles, preferably, but I know it's not happening. Both have been huge letdowns this year. Disagree on describing Volson as "great", even for a rookie, but he's improved enough you probably have to give him another year.

Sadly I think the Bengals are pretty much locked in on Jonah's option for 2023, unless they could somehow find a taker for it. That would be daylight robbery if they could. Should still draft T early. Very little of Collins' contract is guaranteed and they could move on with little financial penalty.

Bengals have the 6th most cap space in the NFL heading into 2023 as of right now and I wouldn't be surprised if Mixon doesn't get cut next offseason. It would save $7.25m in cap space in 2023 and $12.85m in 2024 which could directly go towards Higgins if they're actually planning on trying to keep both Chase and Higgins to go with Burrow. A top paid RB who doesn't produce like a top RB is pure wasteful luxury.

Respectfully we aren’t remotely on the same page. The Browns/Blackburns honor contracts and love Mixon personally. It’s not even a 1/1000 chance he gets cut. They’ve made their investment in the line. They are moving on to sign Higgins, Joe, and Boyd ( another Brown favorite). They will likely try to retain Bates but he wants the money. They covered themself with Dax Hill. They’ve also got Logan Wilson to keep. They won’t do squat in free agency unless it’s to replace a player they didn’t want to lose. All the money is going to keep players.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give some props to Frank Pollack - Soonerpeace - 11-29-2022, 08:12 PM