Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give some props to Frank Pollack
(11-29-2022, 09:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would shake Bates hand, thank him for the memories and say good luck in your next venture. 

This is what I expect to happen

(11-29-2022, 10:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But then does he re-sign here out of fear of hitting the open market and not getting whatever we offer him? Would we offer him anything? 

Does he play it smart and sign here for security?

He could also turn it on again in the playoffs like he did last season or even soon in the regular season because he sees his value slipping. 

If he does turn it on, then we let him walk because those other pieces are more important, but is he going to regret not taking the (roughly) 17 million guaranteed? We won't offer him that again, but, like I said, does he sign here for security since no one will offer him that?

The Bengals really cant afford him and he is not worth what he is being paid for what he has given us this year. Yet hope he does turn it on because we could really use him playing well right about now. 

But his replacement has already been drafted so don't see him staying and the $13 million he is being paid could be better used elsewhere. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give some props to Frank Pollack - Go Cards - 11-30-2022, 01:38 AM