Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week?
(12-11-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its Friday of "Steelers Week" and nothing.

Let me guess:

"Steelers are so bad they aren't worth smacking!"

"This is a different year!  We're not worried about the Steelers!"

"Steelers fans only live in the past!!!"

Throw in some "Squealers" and cheaters talk to I guess...

I miss the days when Bengals fans cared about these games.

Speaking for myself, I figured the Steelers to be a force since the preseason. We did better than I expected at the start of the season and you guys caught the injury bug early. Now, the worm seems to be turning the other way. Credit where credit is due, the Steelers have kept clawing to get back in this season. Now, they are back to where I sort of expected them to be at this point.

As for my Bengals, there are a lot of questions: How long is Andy out? Where do they go from here offensively? Can the defense win enough games to keep them in the running?

This is indeed a sucky day for Bengals fans. Losing to the Steelers is one thing. Having Dalton hurt is a whole other thing. If Dalton wasn't hurt, we could have absorbed the loss and reasonably expected to finish with a high seed. Now, they have to fight harder the rest of the way out. And that isn't such a bad thing. You should never become to comfortable with yourself in this game (a.k.a. Patriots).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Bengalzona - 12-13-2015, 06:31 PM