Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give some props to Frank Pollack
(11-30-2022, 08:00 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: When doing comparisons from this year to last, olease remember our WRs have been banged up worse this year and Burrow absolutely sucked early on with now pre-season and the appendectomy.

We have not had mant games with Chase healthy, Higgins not gimpy, Burrow not rusty, and the o-line sorted, yet.

When that happens, it will be easier to run.  Less obvious must pass downs. More fear of deep balls. More 2 deep safery looks. More space for Hurst, Boyd, & Higgins underneath. It will all be easier.

Great points. We are getting healthy at the right time, might see some crazy Offensive production soon...

(11-30-2022, 09:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Man I'm a Mixon fan and I highly doubt they cut him. But if they made a move like that and decided to draft a RB in the 2nd round to replace him. Then I hope they find a way to pay Bates and Vonn Bell. I know all the talk about Bates not deserving top money but I think they could find a middle ground with increased guaranteed money. I was just thinking the other day that we are very lucky to have the defense that we have and changing things up in the back end of the secondary could have major impacts for this defense.

Time to move on from Mixon, we have Perine, Trayveon and Evans and can draft a stud RB.

Eh, no thanks on bringing Bates back. He is playing not to get injured at times and is hurting the Defense in doing so.

We brought in Dax Hill, CTB and Tycen Anderson and we should bring back Vonn at SS. CTB looks like he could play FS 
too, same as Dax, same as Tycen who has that size to maybe be a TE destroyer in the future. Lou will make do without
Jessie Bates.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give some props to Frank Pollack - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-01-2022, 02:51 PM