Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give some props to Frank Pollack
(12-01-2022, 08:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah. Definitely don't cut him. He's a hell of a back when he gets decent blocking. He has Joe's confidence.

I think they could be better in the regular season than the last two seasons but we just need playoff Jesse all year.

It will be interesting to see if he can turn it on again in the playoffs.

(I edited it.)

Never meant to cut Mixon of course. He is just a spendy commodity right now and as we see, Perine does a damn 
good job just the same and actually makes us less predictable on Offense because Perine can pass block.

Yes sir Brad, hopefully Bates turns it up a bunch like right now would be nice, we are in Playoff mode.

Damn Patriots couldn't beat the Bills last night damn it. Thought Billy B could do it, I guess not. We will have to
once we face them Bills, going to be an exciting time from here on out. Yes

(12-01-2022, 10:31 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Sorry other people seemed to be saying we should move on after this year and I thought that's what you were saying. I like Mixon but I do get it from a monetary standpoint. I certainly wouldn't be looking to do a 3rd contract. Unless he's will to restructure his contract for extended years. But I think RB has a reasonably high success rate in the 2nd rd.

That's cool Nug. Completely agree with you here, wouldn't mind bringing Mixon back for a reasonable contract but
RB's like you say can be found in the Draft for cheap and they don't have the wear on their tires like Mixon has.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to give some props to Frank Pollack - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-02-2022, 03:59 PM